Friday, March 27, 2009

Looks Like Rain

It is unfortunate that it will rain all weekend. I was really looking forward to attending the Atlanta Braves open house at Turner Field on Saturday, March 28th from 12-4. I'm a big fan of anything free, and the only thing that cost money at this open house was food and beer. The free included a live broadcast of the Braves vs. Yankees game on the big screen, free tours, free trips through the museum, and a free trip to the ball park in general. I'm sure they'll still have the open house, however, my friends and I will not be attendance.

I also noticed the Braves sent their best prospects to the minors. We all saw it coming-however-the interest level may have dropped without the possibility of seeing Jason Heyward, Freddie Freeman, Diory Hernandez, and Tommy Hanson. Jo-Jo Reyes was sent down as well, but I see him as the first call up when Tommy Glavine breaks a hip or develops osteoporosis.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah im sure it would have been fun. Now you will have baseball practice inside. Fun huh?

    ReplyDelete